Portrait Photography: I love taking portraits at fundraisers, parties and events. Portraits always reveal a more personal side of us, showing the color of our eyes and other small details that make us so unique and wonderful.
- 2020 60 MINUTES: has asked to use my protest videos for a documentary
- 2020 FOX 2 NEWS: posted photos of St. Louis Press Club Beauty Buzz
- 2020 LADUE NEWS: uses photo of Mrs. Halen for Beauty Buzz by Neiman Marcus
- 2020 TUFF TALK SHOW: Forest Tuff used my Cederic Brown fashion footage.
- 2020 GAZELLE: Gazelle uses a photo of Miran Halen for St. Louis Press Club’s Beauty Buzz…
- 2020 VICE TV: Jemele Hill, Carrie Champion interview Cori Bush while using my protest footage.
- 2020 BERNIE SANDERS: Bernie Sanders uses my footage in a video congratulating Cori Bush.
- 2020 ST LOUIS BALLET: Posted video “What to Wear at the Spring Gala”
- 2020 GAZELLE: St. Louis Ballet Gala promotional video published by the Gazelle
- 2019 STL MAGAZINE: Karlie Kloss and Team published in Saint Louis Magazine
- 2019 STL MAGAZINE: Fashion Anarchy Published in St. Louis Magazine
- 2019 LADUE NEWS: Audra Harrold of Saint Louis Fashion Fund published in Ladue News
- 2019 ALLIANCE STL: St. Louis Cityscape published in ALLIANCE STL
Never added or hidden charges to the quoted price!
Portraits – Fashion – Fun Shoots – Events – Parties – Bar Mitzvahs – Weddings – Fund Raisers – Model Shoots – Documentaries – Instructional – Real Estate and more
1. One onsite photographer/videographer for 1 hour.
2. Edited photos and/or music videos of the entire shoot.
3. Start receiving pics same-day via email, wetransfer.com
4. Never any hidden charges such as for traveling, editing to name a few.
5. Clients given full copyrights to all work!
GUARANTEE – Not completely satisfied? Don’t pay and keep the photos and/or video. It’s okay! I will understand. Clients are never asked to pay in advance.
PAYMENTS: Pay safely with PayPal: go to – https://www.paypal.com and make payment to 813 812 2549