5 / 5 ( 5 votes )
- 2020 60 MINUTES: has asked to use my protest videos for a documentary
- 2020 FOX 2 NEWS: posted photos of St. Louis Press Club Beauty Buzz
- 2020 LADUE NEWS: uses photo of Mrs. Halen for Beauty Buzz by Neiman Marcus
- 2020 TUFF TALK SHOW: Forest Tuff used my Cederic Brown fashion footage.
- 2020 GAZELLE: Gazelle uses a photo of Miran Halen for St. Louis Press Club’s Beauty Buzz…
- 2020 VICE TV: Jemele Hill, Carrie Champion interview Cori Bush while using my protest footage.
- 2020 BERNIE SANDERS: Bernie Sanders uses my footage in a video congratulating Cori Bush.
- 2020 ST LOUIS BALLET: Posted video “What to Wear at the Spring Gala”
- 2020 GAZELLE: St. Louis Ballet Gala promotional video published by the Gazelle
- 2019 STL MAGAZINE: Karlie Kloss and Team published in Saint Louis Magazine
- 2019 STL MAGAZINE: Fashion Anarchy Published in St. Louis Magazine
- 2019 LADUE NEWS: Audra Harrold of Saint Louis Fashion Fund published in Ladue News
- 2019 ALLIANCE STL: St. Louis Cityscape published in ALLIANCE STL
Saint Louis Fashion Fund’s “Fashion’s Night Out” celebrated its 5th Anniversary Saturday, October 19, at Neiman Marcus in Plaza Frontenac. The event was sponsored by Edward Jones.
Co-chairs, Penny Pennington and Kristin Johnson of Edward Jones, honorary chair Diane Sullivan of Caleres and all the guests had a unforgettable evening.
Neiman Marcus put on a stunning runway show followed by a live auction conducted by KSDK’s Rene Knott. Below are some portraits of some of the guests and some general view shots.
These photos were taken in Forest Park prior to the pandemic. My clients get full-rights to all pictures taken during photoshoots. If a client is not satisfied with the pictures, they don’t have to pay and can keep the images. I will understand. I usually start sending photos to my clients on the same day as the shoot. I use WeTransfer.com to digitally deliver multiple photos to my clients.
Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis was part of a 3D visual arts animation test done in the Grand Center neighborhood. I created a short clip that mixes cartoons and real-life together created a semi-virtual world if you will.
The song in the video is called “Arabic Nights” performed by Håkan Eriksson that was provided by epidemicsound.com. The video was composited with multiple Adobe Creative Cloud products.